POP is looking for a medior/senior front-end developer to help build a platform for artists to connect with their fans. If you love front-end development, have a keen eye for performance and want to work within the music industry, then we have a home for you at POP!
The platform consists of a CMS through which artists can send relevant notifications to fans through the Facebook Messenger platform and a CRM, which collects essential fan data for artists.
What you’ll be doing
- Working directly with the founding team and helping build out our product
- Building our frontend written in React
- Building or integrating with our backend written in Ruby on Rails
- Planning work in sprints and coordinating with the rest of the team so everything gets done on time
- Translating design concepts to functional code together with our lead developer and product owner
- Developing yourself and always looking for better ways to build things, regardless of language or framework
- Working with Rails 5, React, PostgreSQL, Redis, Sidekiq, Heroku, GitHub
- You have 2+ years working on a high level web framework (Rails preferred, but any experience is beneficial)
- You love Github, like working in sprints and know the importance of unit testing
- You like working in a small team and having a lot of responsibility
- You have a proactive personality
- You're always eager to learn and are not afraid to get to know your way around new technologies
- You’re organized and are good at helping others stay organized too
What we offer
- A spot in a young and promising company with global ambitions
Fun and welcoming team
We’re a young, dedicated, and experienced team that works closely with music companies.
We offer a laid back atmosphere but we're also very passionate about what we do.
Our office is based in De Pijp, one of the most creative corners in Amsterdam!
You think you got what it takes? :) We'd love to hear from you!